15 April 2015

Random Pregnancy things...

In the final weeks of my pregnancy, my wonderful in laws threw a little shower for me and the baby. Camer held it at her house, and we had a delightful breakfast, complete with scones and an omelet bar. She had it decorated so cute! I am so dumb and forgot to take pictures when I first got there, and these couple that I snapped did not do it justice. It was such a nice get together, and I felt so thankful to be loved by these great women. I really am so lucky to have such loving, thoughtful and sincere sisters in law and mother in law. I am so lucky to be an Olsen! Baby pony got some wonderful gifts which included her pink blanket, made by debbie, a few new outfits and a giftcard to Gap. It was perfect!




When I was pregnant with Lucy my belly button never popped out. It eventually surfaced, but never stuck out. I have such a deep belly button, so I never really expected it to. This go around, however, it finally made it's appearance. It looked so funny to me, I felt like a cabbage patch doll. I had to document it! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]