24 February 2015

Our Valentines Day

Our Valentines day was very low key, just the way I like it! Friday night, the 13th, I had to work the High School basketball game, so while I was gone, Matt took Lucy on a little date. She planned the whole night. They went to get Mac and Cheese from Noodles, go to the puppy store (petco) and go to the toy store (Toys R Us). She had so much fun and got to pick out a little present while at the toy store. Matt said as soon as they walked in, she spotted this Doodle Bear, and wanted to carry it around the entire shopping trip. After being showed many other things, she was certain this was the present she wanted. Turns out it was a good one, she hasn't put the thing down! 

Saturday we spent most of the day cleaning and hanging out at home. I got my hair cut, and then we stayed in until we got hungry. Matt and I dont usually make a big deal out of this holiday, so we opted to go out for pizza for dinner. We went to the new Lucky Slice in Layton, and Lucy ate a slice of pizza as big as her head. We enjoyed our meal and then went to a couple stores on our way home. 

Lucy had her first real meltdown/tantrum while at the doggy store (petco, again) and we had to leave with a screaming child in hand. She has never really done that before, so it was a new experience for all of us. But we survived and after a good nights rest, she woke up sweet as can be the next morning! 

I sure love my valentines and I am so lucky to have the cute little family I do. I sure love my Matty and Lucy, and we look forward to adding another little valentine to the crew in just 12 days, or less! :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]