My dear sister Brittany tagged me in this, and normally it would probably take me a few days or weeks to actually do it, but seems how I am at work, waiting for my boss to come back from who knows where.... I'm doing it!
1. Who is your hero? Why? I dont think I could pick just one... My whole family. Each person for different reasons, but being the youngest of six has given me a lot to look up to! I'm grateful for my family and for everything they do for me! 2. When you were a little tike, what did you want to be when you grew up? A Doctor! I dont know why, but I always wanted to be a doctor! ha now the thought of that much school makes me ill!
3. What is one goal you currently have?
To just get through school! It has been a rough semester and there has been so much going on... my only goal at this point is just to get through it!
4. What life achievement are you most proud of?
Ummm... Going through the temple! And being sealed to my sweet Matthew!
5. If you could do anything with your spare time, what would you do? Craft!! Make lots of cute things for my house, and actually get it decorated! No one would ever know I have a degree in Interior Design... y i k e s
6. What is your best physical feature? I'm not so sure that I have one... but my grandma used to tell me I had really pretty dark brown eyes! I also like my dimples.. although I think it exentuates my baby cheeks that I never got rid of.
7. What is the most important thing your parents ever taught you by example? To Pray. Always, and for everything!!
8. Why do you think the church is true? Just like Brittany said... I know it is true. I have had the spirit tell me so, I have felt it and witnessed it. I think the real question is.. how could it not be true?
S E C O N D S E T
1) What is one food you hated as a child, but as an adult you now enjoy? Mmm... I still am pretty picky... but I did used to hate Wendy's when I was little.. I would actually cry when we would go there instead of McDonalds!
2) Favorite memory growing up? I used to have a little red fire hydrant sprinkler thing that we would stick under the tramp and then jump on it. It was pretty awesome. 3) Craziest thing you've ever done and/or seen happen? I one saw a guy die, right in front of my own eyes, it was pretty sad. As for things I've done.... Me and Emily tried to steal the car once.. it got stuck in the gutter. haha
4) If you could choose any super power, what would it be? Same as Britt, Time! I could sleep until I wanted to get up, and I'd never be late for anything, also school would be way easier! :) 5) Favorite book, and why?
I dont read much.. but The Bearnstein Bears: The Messy Room. haha I used to read it a lot when I was little, and I always wanted to clean my room just like Brother and Sister Bear! 6) Why did you choose the major/degree/career that you did? My first one, Interior Design, I chose because I love being creative! I also love design of any kind! It was a lot of fun. Current one, Elementary Education, I chose because I l o v e little kids, and I really like teaching them new things!
7) Who would win in a fight: a taco or a grilled cheese sandwich?
"Well, I think the grilled cheese sandwich - in a fair fight. But if it was prison rules, I'd put my money on the taco. "8) Paper or plastic?
I'm not sure.. which ever is better for the earth?
There has been so many events that have gone on the last few weeks, that I feel like I need to blog about! So since i'm a little behind, and since I'm pretty sure no one really even cares about reading my blog, I'll shorten each event to a few pictures and desicriptions.
At the first of this month, Gram (Matt's grandma, Lois) celebrated her 80th Birthday!
When Gram walked in, she was so amazed with everything everyone had done, she was so emotional and grateful! It was very sweet!
We all split up the jobs, so that the event could be perfect! I was in charge of making flower arrangements and cupcakes. There we so many treats, pictures, memories and lots of friends that came!
It was such a great event, and we all love Gram so much!
This last weekend was UEA, and because I work for the School District, I had a lovely,
much needed, 4 day weekend!
Matt was nice enough to take Friday off of work so he could play with me!
So Friday morning we went and picked up Belle, and met the rest of the grandkids at the
Zoo for a fun day together!
The kids loved all the animals, dippin dots, and the carousal!
We sure love the zoo!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
After our great day at the zoo we took Belle home and had a sleepover! It was so much fun! She is very cute and has quite the personality! Something about Belle is she l o v e s her dolls! She likes to take the dish towel and wrap her doll up in it like a blankey! She kept taking the towel off the oven, and when I took it away to hang back up she got a little mad at me! haha
Come back and stay with us soon Belle! We love you!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
f i n a l l y
On Saturday we went to Black Island Farms with Emily and Colton! It was so much fun! We love getting to play with them! Matt and Colton are secretly in love with each other, and me and Emily have been SB's forever! Thanks for the fun event!!
There are two options of types of pictures you can do.
You can either choose a Temple from their list provided on their blog,
or you can do a family picture!
(For the family pictures, you just bring you own photo
and they teach you how to make it look all cute,
and frame it!)
The pictures are 26"x32" and look so good!
If you would like to participate, and I hope you will,
It will be held on Saturday December 4, 2010!
It's $50 total (including tax) and you just need to pay me at least 3 weeks before the class.
The deadline to pay and sign up will be November 13th!
Please sign up!Everyone is invited! So tell all your friends and family! The more people, the better! :)
It will be so much fun, and you can make them for you or a friend or whoever!
You can also make as many as you want, if you want to use them as gifts!
If you think you might want to do it, leave me a comment
with your email address
and I'll email you a flyer you can look at with more details! :)
if you don't have a blogger account, you can just email me at email@example.com