25 April 2015

First days home

So it turns out only being in labor for one hour, and having a mostly natural delivery, makes for a REALLY great recovery. In fact, as soon as I was moved to Postpartum I felt like a million bucks. I seriously had more energy after giving birth, than I had had in the last ten months!! My delivery went so smoothly and I didn't even feel like I had just given birth, so as soon as we hit our 24 hour mark in the hospital, we packed up and headed home. I love my time in the hospital, with Lucy I stayed 3 days, as most women do, and it was great. I also loved my hospital experience this time, but I was anxious to be home with Lucy and start out our family with our newest addition. So Sunday afternoon we went home and spent some quality time together! :) 
Here are a few pictures of our little Dottie in her first few days of life. 







Lucy absolutely LOVES being a big sister. She always wants to hold her "sis" and help put her bows on, change her diaper, get her clothes on, etc. It is the sweetest thing ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]