19 January 2011

Can't wait..

I cannot wait for spring!!
The last few days have felt like spring time is coming,
but I know that I'll be disappointed when it snows again this week.
i'm really getting my hopes up though.

So while I wait for the glorious spring time to come, I'll look forward to
Valentines day!
Last year was a major success, and I'm hoping this one will be too!
So to start of the season I made this little craft.


It's a door haging, and it is the cutest color pink!

The next few months are some of my favorite!
 I can't wait for them to get here! :)

1 comment:

  1. Kathryn, that LOVE hanging is darling! I am so glad you blog. It is so fun to be able to see how you are doing. You and your hubby are so cute-you look so happy and in love. And I am so happy for you! I am sad that I never got to meet him. (And that is a total bummer about your little accident. I am so sorry).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]