04 January 2011

6 Months???

So I met with the orthopedic surgeon yesterday.
Nothing is torn!! :)
that is great news!!

unfortunately.. I am back in my boot and still using my crutches.
They found out that I have a bone spur at the top of my foot that is causing
my tendon to be inflammed. which is why I am in so much pain!
Hopefully within the next couple weeks it will go down, and I'll start feeling much better!

Any contact with my tendon and it will rupture, so the doctor told me
No soccer (or any real contact sports or activity) for 6 MONTHS!!
I am sure once I start feeling better, I can do lots of other things like running, but thats about it!


So this is officially my life for the next little while...
Looks fun right?

Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. You little gem!

    Cute picture,
    sad story.


    Looks like our nighly gym dates have to be put on hold for even longer.

    I'm going nuts being so lazy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I try to comment it wont work, so hopefully this works! ha.
    I am glad there is no surgery and its not torn! I hope it heals quickly for you hun!
    miss you!
    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sorry cute girl! Hey aleast you know how to sport the boot. You make the Boot look good! :) Hope it gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to wear a boot like that for months... enjoy! haha heal quick :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hang in there friend! i think you'd look fabulous in a boot! work it girl! rock that boot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]