14 February 2010

Valentines Day! :)

Yesterday I had a great Valentines Day date! It was so so cute, and thoughtful! I loved every minute of it!
First, Matt came and picked me up, and when I opened the door, he had these beautiful flowers in hand, along with some home-made bread for my mom! He picked out each individual daisy because he knows they are my favorite!! So before we left, I had to hurry and put them in some water so they wouldn't die! Of course I was making us late for our 5:15 "reservation"!
Once we left my house, Matt kept telling me that we were going to miss our reservation and hopefully we could still be seated! He wouldn't tell me where we were going or what we were doing because he wanted it all to be a surprise! We were headed south, so I figured we were probably going to dinner somewhere in salt lake! But then Matt got off the exit in bountiful, and then started complaining on how he didn't mean to get off, and that now we would be really late. So I told him to just get back on the freeway, he was headed that way, but passed the freeway entrance! I was so confused, and he just started laughing! He kept saying we were lost, and all this stuff.. but really he was just lying to me! So finally we pull up to his sister Frit's (Kim) house! We walk in, and everything is candle-lit, and decorated so cute!! Frit's best friend, Krista had made us a delicious dinner and had set everything up for us! There was even chocolate cake for dessert! Matt had planned it all out, and I had no idea! I was so surprised, and I thought it was so cute!!

After we ate, Matt had gotten the movie "An Affair to Remember", because Sleepless in Seattle, is my favorite movie, and it is all based around this movie! I had never seen it before, and so he got it for us to watch! It was so good! I loved it!
It was such a fun night, and I am so glad I got to spend it with my best friend!!
Happy Valentines Day!!

6 comments:

  1. That little Matty sure is romantic :)
    I'm so glad that you had a good Valentines Day!

    I love you, and CAN NOT wait for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute girl! You sound so happy, and I am so happy your happy! hah! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YO-

    Haven't visited 'ye ol' blog in a while - very nice. Who's Matt?! Can't wait to catch up in Jackson. Don't forget - I'm part of Activities Committee. Need an update on the Itinerary!

    -C Dub

    ReplyDelete
  4. kathryn who is this cute boy?! what a romantic bugger. you need to post pictures of the two of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun date! You two are so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]