31 January 2011

Lesson Complete!

We taught our first primary class together yesterday!
I'd like to think it was a success!

Matt was so cute sitting with the boys, talking to them about their basketball games,
 and who is going to win the super bowl.
it was adorable.

Our lesson was on the childhood of the Savior, I was teaching, but  really appreciated  when Matt would chime in... he knows a lot more than I do.


I made these picture cards, with questions about the lesson on the back, each child got one and had to read the scripture, and answer the question!

 Then had these little handouts for them to do in sacrament meeting to keep them reverent!
 Matt did his in sacrament meeting, and it kept him quiet thats for sure!

Everything went great and I am excited to keep doing this together!
Matt teaches next week.. I can't wait to see what he has in mind! :) 

2 comments:

  1. That's so cute! I wish I could be in your Primary class. (Gosple Doctrine is a bit too much for me sometimes.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so cute! For sure the Lord picked you guys for that calling. I had a primary pres tell me once that primary may seem like a little calling, but she said have you ever thought about where the Savior would visit first if He came back to earth and visited our church meetings. Not the R.S. not the elders, but the primary. Those kids are SO important to Him. You guys will do great work in there! i'm so happy you like your calling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]