25 January 2011

Family Night!

Last night we went ice skating with our good friends
Nick and Autumn, and Nicks sister Mary, and her husband Dave.

It was so much fun! Matt and Nick play on the same hockey team, and are both used to being on the ice,
I on the other hand am not! I guess I shouldn't laugh when people fall during their games, because I almost fell every five minutes, and no one was racing me to the puck, or pushing me out of the way!

I am so glad we went! We had lots of fun, and even though my ankle was a little more sore after then it was before (woops) it was a very fun night!


Thank you for inviting us Autumn! :)
{ps, I have a really cute picture of Nick and Autumn, from this event, but I haven't uploaded it yet! I'll post it soon!}

3 comments:

  1. YOUR BOOT, its gone!!!! congratulations! Its good to see you back out there having adventures. I'm not very coordinated on the ice either kathryn, no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i thought you looked like the next beav out there Kathy! you were bustin out tricks i never thought you could do!!! haha i'd LOVE to see the pic of Nick and I cause im sure its not that flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you aren't suppose to be on your ankle, maybe that was just an excuse so you don't have to hang out with us? =) Just kidding but we really all do need to get together again...maybe like every weekend?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]