30 November 2010

Kaysville City

Matt and I have loved living in Kaysville!
Our neighborhood is so cute, and everyone
is very nice!
It is perfect for us!

One of the holiday traditions in Kaysville is
the lighting of the town, and the light parade!
This event took place last night!

They have a band playing, free hot chocolate,
and lots of people!

Everybody counts down from 10, and then
Ruth lights the town!
I have no idea who ruth is. 
All the trees light up and everyone cheers, 
then we line up along the road for the 
light parade! 
my camera died, so this is from my phone.. kinda crappy
they passed out candy and people were singing christmas songs!
It was so much fun!

After this parade we all went back to Matt's sisters
house for some home made chili and corn bread!
mmmmm :)

It was a great night!
Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!
    Maybe me and Chase will go one year, Ambyer would love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fun! Where in Kaysville are you? I'd love to live in Kaysville. Matt and I were looking at some of the little houses when we were house hunting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn.. Im not even gonna lie I blog stock you, and I love your blog. It is always so cute, and I love your posts. Looks like you guys are doing good! I love Kaysville, we lived there for a year when we first were married, and I miss it. Such a cute, fun city! Lucky you! Im sure I will end up there one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey friend! I just found your blog for Michelle's! We went to this light parade too only Daxton was not happy so we left early. I do love Kaysville too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]