26 November 2010

Thanksgiving Week!

I love Thanksgiving!! 
It is probably my favorite Holiday! 
This year was especially fun because it was mine
and Matt's first thanksgiving together! 

I woke up early Thanksgiving day, and made
my yams and fruit salad! Then we went to the movie 
with my family, then over to Matt's family's for dinner! 
This year everyone either had to dress as an 
Indian or Pilgrim! 
we were indians :)
after our eventful day, I made my first 
adventure out to do some 
black friday shopping! 
It was so fun! We started getting in line at 10pm, 
and I got home around 5:30am! 
I finally went to bed around 6:30, then got up at 8 to 
go to breakfast before our next adventure! 
I've had a head ache all day
We went to cut down our very first 
Christmas Tree!! 
It is perfect for us! 

After that we went to my mothers to get our 
Christmas Lights, and while we were there we sat down 
to watch a movie with the grandkids! 
Courtney is obsessed with "Map" (matt) and
 she loved snuggling with him! 
So cute!! 

After all these events took place, we finally headed home to
 decorate the tree! 
I can't wait for our first Christmas together! :) 
Such a great week! :) 

in case you are wondering.. I still haven't slept. yikes. 

3 comments:

  1. So fun!
    I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess you should know I blog stalk you as well...hope you don't mind! ;) Even though we haven't seen each other in a long time I like to know what your up to! :) what a cute tree you guys got together..I debated on getting one but then decided to buy a cheap small fake one for now! ha I want to get together with all of you guys next time you do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]