03 November 2010

It's the most wonderful time..

This really is the best time of the year!
as much as I love summer, the hot sun, swimming, and vacations...
I can not get enough of the holidays! :)

First we have,
Thanksgiving:
I love everything about this celebration! I love going to the movie with my family, the smell of dinner cooking, eating until we could puke, and just being all together! This year will be a little different though because we now get to split holidays! So Thanksgiving this year will be spent with the Olsen's! Then I am sure later in the day we will make it over to my family's for a visit! Matt thinks this is a little strange of me.. but probably my very most favorite thing about this day is.....

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
I have watched this event every year for as long as I can remember!
 I hope one day I can actually go to it!!


Next there is
Christmas:

Who doesn't love this holiday! Seriously. I can't wait to put up my very own christmas tree and participate in all the festivities! Christmas will be spent with my family, and it is never a disappointment! :) Brittany is really excited for the slumber party! ha. We always watch the Muppet Christmas Carol (which in my opinion is the best christmas movie ever made) and have lots of parties! It will be so fun, I can hardley wait!!


Then to finish it all off, we get to celebrate,
New Years Eve:

This holiday is pretty fun, and hopefully this year it will be even more fun! Matt and I really want to go to California over New Years, and we are doing just about everything we can to get there! :) It's crazy to think that 2011 is just around the corner, but I couldn't be more excited! I am sure next year will be full of lots of new adventures and I can't wait to see what will happen in our little lives!

So, Happy Holiday's Everyone!
I hope you are all as excited as I am! :)

1 comment:

  1. Of course I am sooooo excited! You know me, I LOVE this season! And I'm super excited for holiday crafts. We need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]