15 November 2010

Just a few things...

to look forward to. 

I have been wanting to update the last few days, 
but I don't have time to upload my pictures from my camera,
 and to be honest, not that much has been going on! 

 maybe in the next month, my life will finally be exciting again! 

The semester ends in just a few weeks, and if I can survive until then, 
life will be 
g r e a t. 

Another thing to be excited about... 
since I work for the school district, 
I get 3 days off for Thanksgiving.... and
drum roll please
two full weeks off for Christmas!! 
thank heavens.

I can't wait to go sledding, go to temple square, 
watch christmas movies, 
participate in the Kaysville "light parade" (Ruth, light the town!)
decorate our christmas tree, I already have all my tree ornaments, thank you Jenn
and last but not least.. 
finally get to spend time with my family and Matt 
and not be worried about the homework I'm not doing! 

So for all of you haters towards this time of year...
 I can't f r e a k i n g wait!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the snow, frosted windows, and bundling up... 
because all of that means I finally get a break!!

ps. the song on my blog is dedicated to my dear husband.
he requested that i put it on.. 
so while you listen to the craziness
dance in your chair or something! might as well! :)

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute, thank you for the post on my blog she is so fun. And yes my christmas is all up I usually wait but I couldn't this year. What is the kaysville light parade? I totally want to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you get a break and that the semester is almost over! You deserve a break!! :)
    We should go to temple square together! :)

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey kathryn it was so good to hear from you!! good luck with the education program ha ha. it really is not that bad and i am sure you will be an excellent teacher!! you will have to let me know WHEN you get in the program, its really fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]