01 December 2010

8 more days...

If I can make it through the next 8 days
I will be done with the horrible semester!!!
I mean honestly, who takes

Chemistry
Microbiology
Math
Political Science
and
Library Science

all in the same semester,
while working full time!

This is my list of things to finish, and their assigned date.
Jamie dont feel bad, I also am feeling a bit like a crazy person.

On a better note...
I have officially finished my Library Science and Political Science class!

lets pray I survive.

2 comments:

  1. You are taking Library Science? I am so stinking jealous of you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it! I totally make weekly homework checklists too, mostly cause my planner is to chaotic to handle! Hang in there girl you are almost there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]