30 March 2010

Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwiches

It has been a while since I put up a recipe! I have just mostly been making treats, since I don't really have anyone to make dinner for! ha ha
But last night, I made dinner for Matt and my parents
and my Aunt and Uncle, Lynette and Bruce!
So I made..
Toasted Chicken Salad Sandwiches!!

You will need...
1 1/2 cups of cooked cubed chicken
1 1/2 cups celery, finely diced
2 Tbsp. minced onion
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup mayo ( I used Miracle Whip)
3/4 tsp. paprika
6 slices of bread
(I also added a few more spices, just for more flavor,
but you can do whatever you want!)
Combined all the ingredients and mix together! Then place six slices of bread on a cookie sheet. Spread butter on all six slices, then put a scoop of the chicken salad mixture on each slice of bread. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.
You can serve with a green salad and vegetables!

I hope you all enjoy it as much as Matt did! :) ha ha


He is really cute!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kathryn You look so happy with life right now and I'm so happy for you! Keep smiling and thanks for stalking my blog at least I know someone is reading it :) Keep in touch you're to cute!!! oh yes I wouldnt mind a sandwich either :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]