29 March 2010

Park City!

This last weekend, Matt and I went with a few of our friends to Park City! It was so much fun! We left around 3 o'clock on Saturday and started our journey! We hadn't even made it to Kaysville yet and Matt was already yawning! ha ha He was tired I guess!
He slept the whole way home!
We were able to go with our cute friends,
Mike and Lauryn Clemmer (almost),
and Jen and Chase Pickard!
Mike and Lauryn! They are adorable!
Chase and Jen! Baby Ambyer was there too!
( I should have gotten a picture of her too! She is so cute!)

It was really cold and windy, but still way fun! We just went to the outlets and walked around and did a little shopping!
:) :)
Then after leaving the outlets, we went up to the Park City Resort and had dinner! Then of course made a stop at the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory to get an Apple Pie Caramel Apple!!

***
We had so much fun!! Thank you Jen and Chase for planning it! We love playing with you guys! I can't wait for our next adventure!


P.S. I am so excited for this weekend! Friday could not come soon enough!!
Emily and Colton, I hope you are ready to party! ha ha

6 comments:

  1. First things first. . . .

    LOVE the smiley faces :) :)

    Second. . . .
    "That doesn't even taste like apple pie"
    Ha ha please tell me you remember that?
    Las Vegas mall? I believe. . . .

    And third. . .

    You better believe that we are ready to party!
    Can not wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh I almost forgot. . . .

    i LOVE the picture of you two!
    You have a very cute face. . . . .


    I hope we can take some cute pictures this weekend,
    It's been awhile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so who is this matt fella? i don't know if i ever knew him? is this getting serious kathryn marie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too Darling girl! You look beautiful in all your pictures! What does your schedule look like for next week for lunch?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a ton of fun! Thank Chase for planning it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with you and Matt :) You guys are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]