08 April 2010

My Birthday!

So I have really needed to blog about my great 21st birthday, and I have been a serious slacker! ha ha The only picture I have on here, I took from Emily's blog, because the other pictures are on my dads camera.. and I just haven't put them on my computer yet!

But anyway, I had a GREAT birthday!! It started off with working a full day, but work wasn't bad! I had some cup cakes delivered to work from a dear friend, and they were great! Then after work, I went home and PATIENTLY waited for 5:30 to roll around so that Matt would come over, and Emily and Colton would get to my house so we could start our adventure!

Matt would have been over a lot sooner, except he was working on a little project! ha I got a text from him saying, "I am doing something I have never done before, so when you get it, don't make fun of me" I had no idea what he could possibly be doing! But when he got to my house I quickly saw what it was! He made me these adorable cup cakes all by himself!! I was so impressed!
(I'll put pictures up soon!)

After he finally got to my house, Emily and Colton had also gotten there, and we were ready to start our night! We went to gateway and ate at California Pizza Kitchen, then went and saw The Last Song! It was such a fun night! Matt and I really love hanging out with Emily and Colton! They are so much fun!! We sure do love them!!

So thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday and helped make my day so great!! I love you all!!!!!
I especially love this boy!

6 comments:

  1. I've got a picture of you two with his adorable cupcakes, if you need it :]





    Oh my... my word verification is
    "tashin"
    How werid is that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Late Birthday! I am glad you had a good Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little birthday :]

    You & Matt are seriously c u t e!!
    By the way... it's time for LUNCH!!

    Love you friend! [& your comment on my blog!]

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get such a cute font for your blog? I love and want it! You and matt are freakin cute! Get married now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Kathryn i am so glad that we are now friends via blogging... ha ha i really have not quite figured this out. Emily has been nice enough to give me some pointers because I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING!! ha ha but i love your pictures you are so stinking cute!! and yes i could definitely use some water aerobics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]