21 March 2010

Temple Day!

Thursday after Matt had gotten home from California, we were just at his house talking and his sweet mother invited us to go to the temple with them the next day! (Thanks Debbie!)
So on Friday, Matt and I went on a little date to the temple with his mom and dad!
( I wish I had gotten a picture with them! They are so cute! I love them!)
We were able to go to the Ogden Temple and do baptisms for the dead together while his parents did a session!! It was so much fun and I am so glad we went! I hope we go again soon! This is a picture of us after we got done! Don't mind the way I look.. I had to get ready in the temple and their blow dryers aren't very good! ha ha
Thank you Matt for taking me on this fun little date! I loved it!! :)

I love to see the temple!

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' this adorable picture!! And how fun is this... I bet you were lovin' every second of it! Very jealous my dear.

    Anyways, very happy blog! Thanks for posting it! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress. Where'd you get it? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]