24 March 2010

Shout Out..

So this is a little shout out to my
BFFFAE!
Emily has been my best friend for... a long time! ha Since about 7th grade!
For a long time we were inseperable, and never missed anything in eachothers lives! But then when we started getting a little older, and were dating different boys, from different groups of friends.. we didn't talk or see each other as often anymore! It was sad! But... now it is all back to how it used to be! And boy am I glad! Last night after getting off the phone with her.. I was so excited that we were back together again! ha
(This sounds like she is my girlfriend or something.. ha ha but thats not the case)
It has been so fun talking everyday, and being reminded of how much alike we are! It is even better because her husband, Colton, and my little Matthew, get along great!! When ever us four get a chance to play, we take it, and always have such a fun time!!

So Emma, Thanks for being my little SB!
I sure do love you! :)



Ok, this really sounds like we are in love or something.. ha ha sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. . . Let's pray that Blake doesn't read this or he'll really be worried!

    You're so sweet Sb! I'm so glad that we're back together as well :)

    It has been so much fun hanging out with you guys. I'm so glad that you have such a fun boyfriend/husband, for Colton to be friends with too! Now we really can be best friends for eternity!

    I can't wait for your Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]