18 March 2010

Las Vegas

My friend Whitney was nice enough to accompany me on my last minute trip this week! So even though we only went to Las Vegas for a few days, it was well worth it! It was perfect weather, and it was so nice to not do or think about anything while I was gone! We didn't really do much, except lay by the pool, walk around, and go to dinner! ha ha
This is the first night! We went to dinner at PF Changs (One of my favorites!!)... Whitney wanted to dress up on this night.. She let me borrow one of her dresses, since I only packed basketball shorts and T-Shirts! ha
Whitney and me at PF Changs!

Caesars Palace!

The next night Whitney took me to dinner at "Top of The World". It's at the top of the Stratosphere and while you eat, the restaurant rotates all the way around so you can see the whole city! It was so fancy, and really fun!

This is the night before we came home! We were in bed by about 10 every night! I guess we just aren't cut out for the party life of Las Vegas! It was a fun trip and made me remember lots of other fun trips to Las Vegas!! I missed my BFFFAE!
... Hold on For One More Day!...



While I was laying out in Las Vegas, This little friend of mine was playing at the beach in California! He was gone for soooo long!! (well at least it felt like it!).. but good news..
He'll be home in about... 20 minutes!!! :)

:)

3 comments:

  1. It's about time!!!

    I have been waiting all day for this! Well really, I've been waiting ever sense you told me you were going on this little trip!

    Sorry I wasn't there to accompany you to dinner in basketball shorts, wearing a dress had to have been rough! But you looked way cute!

    I love the pictures, your hair is way cute!

    I'm so glad Matt is home, hopefully we'll see you guys sometime this weekend while we are down there.

    I love you Sugar, and can't wait until your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu are so cute! What a fun little trip! I am just loving your hair too ps way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friend you're cute. I'm glad you got to get away on a fun little trip while the boyfriend was on his trip :]
    & thanks again for writing me about the "I love J" sign... made my day for some reason?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]