04 October 2011

Nala Francis

My sister Brittany has always loved snakes, and has always wanted one. A couple months ago, she finally got one. She loves her and is attempting to make our family love her too! :)
Although she is very creepy, and I am still too scared to hold her, she seems very nice!

Sunday after General Conference, Brittany brought her over for everyone to play with.
Matt has also been a little frightened by her, but finally got up the guts to hold her. Yikes!!


Snakes are pretty cool.. they are really strong and move so gracefully.
Maybe one day I'll be brave enough to do more than touch her! :)
Welcome to the family Nala! I hope Brittany is a good mother to you!

3 comments:

  1. oh my heavens! your sister is brave. and i think maybe a little nuts! ha ha jk that fun for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. discusting! i am so scared of snakes! even more than spiders! you guys are nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]