29 September 2011

So sweet

Matt sent me these pictures this morning of him and Maeby cuddling! They are both the sweetest! Maeby loves to cozy up and lay down with Matt or me, and I love it!! And of course little Matthew is also just as darling! I love our little family!! It may sound a little pathetic, but I get so sad to leave Maebs in the mornings when I have to go to work..

And Matt kindly reminds me that if I am this way now with our puppy, he can't imagine how I'll be when we have a child! Haha :)

The pictures are kind of bad, but they are just from my phone... and so is this blog post :)

Aren't they the sweetest??

2 comments:

  1. I wish Trev would let me have a cute dog like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious with a capital P!

    and thats all i have to say about that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]