20 October 2011

Personal Trainer.

Well guys, I finally did it. I now have a personal trainer.
I have not been happy with the way I look and feel since last December when I got hurt
 and couldn't work out for 6 months. 
I have been working out and trying to eat healthy, but I have pretty much just stayed the same. 
So I took it upon myself to do something about it. 

We met last night and made my goals, had my first work out this morning, and my next appointment is Monday. 

They are going through my cupboards and writing a nutrition plan for me,
 along with creating a personalized work out. 
I am really nervous and scared to do something so dramatic... 
But I am really excited! 
I already have a new perspective on eating and exercise. 
In fact, I have dinner cooking right now that is totally healthy and smells delicious! 

Hopefully I will be able to meet my goals and become a happier, healthier me! 
Wish me luck. 

8 comments:

  1. Do you mind me asking who it is through and how much? I met with someone last week but I just couldn't afford it! I know someone out there is cheaper haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its through Mofit training. And he charges $35 a session. The Owner's name is Keaton. If you want his number, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, I think you are pretty. :) I could actually use a trainer myself. It'd force me to get off the couch once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah baby Sugar!! That is awesome, tell me all about it ok? Good luck, and I know that you will do great (sense you already are great)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! But just for the record I like you just the way you are :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are nice. Thank you for your comments. It's going to be tough but I hope I can survive! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kath good luck!! It will definitely be hard work but you will kick it in the butt! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]