07 October 2011

Timber!!

The owner of our home called me this morning to tell me a couple of guys were coming over to the house to cut down some trees. At the time I didn't really think about it and just told him that it was no problem (which even if it was, I have no say.. because its his house.)

But when I came home to this, I wanted to cry! One of my favorite things about our little house, and Kaysville, is all the mature trees. They are so pretty and add so much character. 




Even though we still have MANY huge trees, Its sad that the one on our front corner is gone. My wonderful neighbor Katie, promised me she would plant another beautiful tree in its place! 

It's things like this that make me realize how much I TRULY love our house, our neighbors and our neighborhood. I could live here forever, and just may. 

The question is on the table... do we or don't we buy our home? 
If we did, we would obviously either have to build on, or tear down and build all new. Both have their pros and cons, but it something I can't seem to stop thinking about. 

I just don't know if I can give up our little home.  

5 comments:

  1. Dude this is perfect. Let's demolish that thing and build a duplex!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first home is always special. We still drive past our old rental home and I think of all our great memories together and how much we loved it there! I feel like we're the same kathryn. Ha ha
    But you'll always have your hubs and maeby! Right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cute little house!! And all of those trees! Dont let them chop down any more of em!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I have a mouthful about this from a realtor's perspective... If you truly get to the point of seriously considering this be sure to talk to a realtor. Like you said there are pro's and con's, be sure to weigh them carefully! :) And all those trees around your place are aWeSoMe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh... im new at this blog thing and dont get why it says im "unknown" UGH!
    This is Shannon by the way just incase I cant figure it out again :/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]