28 August 2011

Matt's 24th Birthday

We had a great day together celebrating Matt's big day! 
It started early with heading to Granny Anne's for Breakfast! 
After we ate we headed home to get ready and then we were off to the Gateway.

We shopped around for a few hours and after no luck :( we decided we were ready for lunch! 
Matt chose to eat at Z'Tejas and it was delicious!!!





we will definitely be going back soon! 

After lunch we stopped at a few more stores than made our way home
one of my professors posted on Friday, that I had two papers due Monday morning.. :( so we had to take a little break so I could quickly get my homework done 

For dinner, Matt wanted to go to our favorite Indian place in Ogden! 
Kevin and his friend Paige joined us and then Brockton came by at the end! We had a delicious meal.. and we both could eat indian every day!! mmmm..... 

Then it was back to the house for cake! Matt doesn't actually like cake, but he sure loves Ice Cream.. so I picked up and Ice Cream cake to celebrate, and it was a big hit! 




We had a great day together, and I can't believe my little Matty is 24 years old!! For his birthday he is getting a new long board... but he hasn't found the perfect one yet.. so the search continues and he remains present-less until then.. on a good note, i'll get to keep a few hundred dollars in my account for the time being haha Look as long as you need to dear :) 

Happy Birthday Matthew Shawn! I hope your day was great!! I love you so much and am so grateful to have you as a husband! :) I think you are the greatest!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]