14 August 2011

Feeling overwhelmed.

Soon after Matt and I moved into our ward, we received a calling in the primary. 
we have loved working and teaching our Valiant 10/11 class together. 

Today, I was given a new calling. 
I am now the 2nd counselor in the Primary Presidency. 

I am scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. Being set apart today was a bit overwhelming. All of our friends in the ward came up after sacrament meeting to congratulate me in this new adventures and although I am really excited and know it will be such a rewarding calling, I don't feel like I am old enough or qualified to have this privilege. 



Wish me luck! 

Matt, will continue teaching our great primary class, 
and will be getting a new partner to teach with.
 He is nervous for that, and a little sad that
 we wont be teaching together anymore, 
but he is also excited for me and is being 
so supportive. 

8 comments:

  1. I was put in the exact same calling 8 weeks ago, and I LOVE it! I have a feeling you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got called in the primary presidency too! we need to bounce ideas off eachother. love you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are cute kathryn. i say that to you a lot! but you just are.

    i had this same feeling with a 2 month old being called to the stake girls camp committee. but i think sometimes its just about being obedient, the Lord will help you with the rest my dear. plus your kathryn freakin olsen! YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are so nice! Cort, that is so funny you have the same calling! I hope I will love it as much as you do! And Lauryn, that is so fun!! I am sure you will do fantastic!! and Shanna... you are tooooo nice!! I love it when you comment on my blog :) I hope I will do a good job! and that is so fun you got called to do girls camp! I think that would be so fun!! :) I love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i will just say 'amen' to what everyone else said! you will love it! and you will be SO good at it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little Kathryn is growing up! :o) You'll be awesome in your new calling! Congratulations, Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this is perfect for you! You will do an amazing job!
    BTW this is Kaylee for some reason I have to post as Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]