11 August 2011

August 12, 2011

Today marks our 
One year anniversary. 





I can honestly that this has been the best year of my life! 
I can't imagine my life without Matt, and I am so grateful he is such a kind, loving, patient, respectful, funny, smart and perfect husband. 

This past year has gone by so fast, and I really can't believe that it has already come and gone. 
I can't wait for the new adventures that are ahead of us and the many many more years of marriage to come! 

Matt reads this little blog of mine quite often, and I am positive he will look at it at least once today, 
So Matt, Thank you so much for being the perfect little husband that you are. I am so lucky to have you and I am so lucky to be married to you for forever. I love you so much and am so grateful for everything you do for me and our little family! You are such a great example to me and to others and you make me so happy every single day. 
Happy anniversary Matthew Shawn! 
I am so excited to spend the rest of eternity with you! 

Love, Kathy

Wednesday we were able to go to the Salt Lake Temple to see my sweet cousin Bryan and his new wife Keltsey be sealed for time and all eternity. Today we will be able to go witness Matt's cousin Colby and his wife Shelby be sealed together in the Bountiful Temple. I can't think of anything better for our anniversary, than to spend it in the temple being reminded of those special covenants and blessings we have. Congratulations to both of our cousins and their Temple marriages! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]