18 August 2011

First Anniversary

We had a great first anniversary.
Matt had to take a reffing course up in logan on the 12th and 13th,
So we decided to make a weekend out of it.
I just hung out at the hotel while he was in class, and went shopping and did a little exploring, Logan really is a cute little place! I enjoyed my time there!

We had a nice little hotel roon to stay in for the night! We ordered some Wingers to-go, and had to get Sonic drinks, because they are right next door to eachother, and just enjoyed a night just being together!
Saturday we went to lunch at Papa Kelseys and then headed to the "Zoo" Which is just a park with some animals.. it was very cute!!





We had such a great weekend! I can't believe it has been a whole year!
Here is to another great year, with the best husband I could ever ask for!!!

4 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]