15 February 2011

Valentines Day.

Remember last Valentines Day? 
Matt really out did himself. 

This year was nothing less! :) 

Small sidenote: Before I tell you the details of our day, it is important that you all know that Matt doesn't have a car. We are a one car family, and I am the one who drives it to work and everything. My sweet husband takes the bus or his long board everywhere. 
ok, continuing... 

I got home from work, and matt had not made it there yet.. So I just hungout and played with Maeby for a little bit! 
Matt finally walked in the door carrying these beautiful flowers and his long board :) 


He had to take the bus and his long board all around to pick up my flowers! 
i thought it was adorable. 

Then we were off to get Sushi! 




We dropped of Maebs at Frats house and the three of us went to dinner! 


Mine..  


Matt's 


Frat's


It was delicious! :) 
We headed back to Frats, made a stop at the local Petco, and got some Ice Cream from Maggie Moos! 

It was such a great night! I love Matthew so much, he is the best Valentine I could ask for! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is impressive, pretty sure I would have gave up or called a delivery guy ha ha Is there a Maggie Moos close the only one I know is in Sugarhouse, Love that place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats so stinkin cute! i can just imagine him on the bus with those flowers and a long board(i used to ride the good old UTA with my spec ed class)thats too dang cute kathryn.

    p.s. i'm in love with maeby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so sweet! You guys are TOO cute!!
    I hope your doing good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats so cute, what a sweet valentines day! I sure wish sushi tasted as good as it looks!! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]