12 February 2011

Six.

As of today
We have been married for six months

Time is going by so fast and life has never been better!! 

{best day of my life! I wish we could relive it!}

I love being married, and I am so glad that Matt is my husband! 
He truly is my best friend and makes me happier than anyone! 

Thank heavens we are sealed for Eternity! 
We have six months down, and forever to go!! :) 

A little recap of the last 6 months as The Olsens:

August:  South Carolina!
 September: Circus!
 October: Black Island Farms!
 November: Thanksgiving!
 December: Got our new puppy, Maeby!
December: Christmas!
 January: Flowrider! 

We have had lots of fun adventures, and I am so excited to see what comes next! :]

Happy Valentines [& 6 month] weekend! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Your wedding day was one of my very favorite days too!


    I love you guys, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are too freakin precious! you totally deserve to be this happy kathryn! isn't marriage wonderful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]