18 February 2011

Season Pass Holder.

Thats right, Matt and I are now season pass holders of
Seven Peaks Salt Lake
it used to be raging waters.



Along with our season pass we got all sorts of game tickets to:
Real Salt Lake
Grizzlies
Utah Blaze
and
Rocky Mountain Raceways

I can't wait to go swimming every day!!
I have the best job.. I dont work AT ALL in the summer and still get a pay check :)

So I'll be spending most my days lounging by the pool and going down water slides!
I wont even mind going by myself most times.
anyone who wants to join me is more then welcome
Although, I am sure Emily will take as much time off as she can so she can join me!

Summer Please get here soon.

Happy Weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. You're living the life dear.

    I want all summer off, by the pool! Gosh.

    How FUN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait Sugar! It's going to be a great summer- though nothing will beat our summer without parents ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am super jealous! That sounds like so much fun! I love Summer! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Candice we will invite you and Addie to come with us!! I have a feeling she will love the lazy river :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We bought these exact things on groupon right?! we are excited. Maybe we can get together again since its been years and years and go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're hoping to get ours friday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Jealous Kathryn!!! That will be so much fun! Where on earth do you work! That sounds FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]