22 February 2011

I can't move.

Last night at the gym I did two classes in a row.
Body pump
which is basically non stop arms.. with a bar... with different weights on it.
and
Body Attack.
which is running/aerobics/jumping/squats/kicks... the list goes on
needless to say my ankle was a bit sore.

both great classes, I loved them, but I am definitely out of shape!

Killer. My arms are shot, and my legs are tight.
Seemed like a good idea at the time. and it was..
but I am definitely dealing with it today.

I wish it was the weekend again.

3 comments:

  1. I totally know how you feel. I did that once and I seriously couldn't move the next day. Killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hard core kathryn! if only you could get my butt to the gym now!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]