13 December 2010

Baby > Puppy?

Well Matt and I wont be having a baby anytime soon.
{we will be very happy when it is time though}
give us a few years.. or five.


Until then.. we NEED a puppy.
We really wanted this,

and could of had him for free, last night..
but pitbulls aren't allowed in our house.
I'm writing a letter about discrimination to our property managment.

So I guess we'll settle for this sweet face!
{he isn't even close to settling}
seriously though, this is my top choice..
I can't get enough of those wrinkles and
underbite!

Now I just need $1500 to buy him.
Any donations??

9 comments:

  1. We will most definitely donate!

    And babysit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you check on KSL? WE got our Puppy for a really good price from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your child would be lots cuter than a puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have gone completely mad. Just have a baby;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh! can i just come visit you when you get that little guy?
    oh and if you need help with any ridiculous dog names...thats chance and i's favorite game. We love silly dog names! we're always coming up with new ones. good luck on your adventure to get a new pup! don't forget us when you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just ask Jodie before you buy a puppy she will tell you the cons of that situation! Don't ask me though, cause i have an extreme weakness for puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just do what Matt and I did. Get a puppy and have a baby at the same time. Oh and good luck with the 5 year plan. I said the same thing... 2 and half years later here I am 6 months pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how much for that brown beatiful pibull i had a gurl just like that one put past away:"(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]