07 December 2010

Manti, Utah Temple

Well my temple picture class was this last saturday!
thank heavens it's over. it was causing me some stress.

and this was my final prodcut!

The Manti, Utah Temple


We had so much fun doing this little project,
and I am soo happy with the way mine turned out!
It is perfect, and perfectly hung on my wall :)

Thank you for everyone that came!
and a special thanks to camer, and deb.
we had to make/finish like 5 different pictures! ahh and clean up :)

I'm so glad I did it, I know have a beautiful picture
 of our temple haning in my home!

For those of you who didn't come...
be jealous! :)


3 comments:

  1. kathryn, i am jealous!!
    that turned out sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathryn I'm so glad you found my blog! I'm excited to see everything your doing. I'm glad I'm not the only wife with a picky husband. haha LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Glad you had a good time making it too, Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]