31 May 2010

The Latest and Greatest!

First off... A few weeks ago Matt's mom and sisters were in the Women of Steel Triathlon down in American Fork! It was so much fun to go down and watch them do it! It made me wish I had done it again! Oh well.. there is always next year!

So this is a picture of all of us that were down there!
Then last week, we took our first boating trip of the year! It was still way cold, so only Zann got in the water.. but it was still fun to go out! This is little miss Lola.. it was her first boating experience and she loved it!
This weekend, I was able to go down to Manti with Matt and his family for Memorial day! It was so much fun! We played jacks, had a picnic, played kick ball and all sorts of fun things! This is Matt and me on our way down.. unfortunately I was feeling a little sick.. I wasn't too surprised though, I get car sick driving to Salt Lake! ha
This is us at the cemetery today! We were matching.. I should of gotten a full body shot!
and.... the Manti Temple!! ♥
It was such a fun little trip! I can't wait to go on more trips with Matt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]