12 May 2010

My "Sissy's"

Ok, I don't actually use the word "sissys" in my regular vocabulary... But Camille started using it because Courtney called Morgan that, and thought it was adorable! So.. now we are often refered to each other as "sissy"! ha ha
In all seriousness though... I have great sisters! I was just reading my sister, Brittany's, blog, and she talked about good friends and family, and how blessed she is to have them in her life... As I read it, I too realized how blessed and lucky I am to have such good friends and family, especially my sisters.
We don't always get along, and find ourselves in stupid fights or arguments because we all unfortunately have the francis trait of being Stubborn, and we HATE to be wrong.. but at the end of the day, we love each other the same!
Sisters are great! They let you laugh with them, cry with them, or even just talk with them! I am glad I have my sisters!
We might not always agree with eachother...........
But we will always support eachother!
The best part about have them........
is you get these......
Little Nieces and Nephews...
oh and Brother in-Laws too! :)


My Oldest sister Camille! She gave me my first Nieces and Nephews, and has always been just what a big sister should be! She is always up for a good talk! Even if we have to stay up all night to finish! She has taught me how important it is to be a mom! She loves her kids so much, and even though they have their own set of trials, she is always working to be better!
This is her cute family, Camille, Mark, Spencer, Morgan, Jason and Courtney!

The second oldest girl, Jennifer! She has always been the "Mediator", she doesn't like tention and is such a good problem solver. She is a spiritual giant!! She has a way of always incorporating gospel priciples into a situation, and is constantly strengthening my testimony! She is kind of the one that brings all of us together!!
This is her little family, Jennifer, Dave and Baby Belle!

And of course... Brittany! When we were little... I don't think we went a day without fighting! We were always on each others nerves, and there was no chance of us agreeing on anything! ha, Brittany is such a free spirit and has taught me to live in the moment and just do what makes me happy! She is a good teacher, leader and big sister! She is ALWAYS up for doing something fun, and we often find ourselves singing with eachother! :) One day, she will have a beautiful little family of her own! With little Jack and Henry! I can't wait! But until then, I will enjoy all the one on one time with her I can get!

Well.. this is far too long! But... I have sisters, and I love them!

Be Jealous!! :)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE CUTE! I love how much you appreciate and love your "sissy's" That is what it is all about! (I am jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog. That was so sweet to say all those nice things about your sisters. I grew up with awesome brothers but ALWAYS wished for a sister... so yes i am jealous ;) Be forever grateful for them, cuz you're very lucky to have them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]