19 May 2010

Slacker...

So I was "tagged" a long time ago by my dear friend Randee!
Sorry I didn't even see it until now!
Usually I dont even really like to do these.. but everyonce in a while they seem fun!
and today.... at work... this is fun! ha ha
So here you go!
4 Shows I watch:
1. Community
2. The Office
3. Grey's Anatomy (old ones, not the new ones!)
4. Mercy
4 Things I'm Passionate about:
1. My Family
2. Matt ♥
3. The Gospel
4. Sweats :) ha ha
4 Phrases I say A Lot:
1. Get a job you hippie!
2. Yikes! Spikes!
3. I love you!
4. That is Ridiculous!
4 Things I've Learned From the Past:
1. Things don't happen how you always plan.
2. It's okay to be selfish sometimes.. I deserve to be happy too!
3. Real, true friends, will ALWAYS be your friend.. no matter what happens!
4. Things eventually work out exactly how they are supposed to!
4 Places I would love to go:
1. Atlantis Resort!! In the Bahamas!
2. Rome/Italy
3. Jerusalem
4. New York City!
4 Things I did Yesterday:
1. Drove to Logan with Matt and Cody
2. Played with Emily and Colton
3. Watched Matt's soccer game
4. Got a job interview
4 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. This summer! ♥
2. My South Carolina trip with Matt's family!!!
3. My Future, and all that it entails!
4. Finishing School
4 Things on my Wish List:
1. A Ring... of some sort! ha ha :)
2. A new car! One that doesn't have 100,000 Miles on it :(
3. For everyone to be happy!
4. A scholarship!
Well.. there you have it! I only would like to tag ONE person.. just because I don't think she'll do it... but I really want her to!
I tag...
Emily Dawn Ross Meyerhoffer!
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. FUNNY KIRK!!!

    We shall see. . .

    But just so you know,
    Atlantis is my #1 as well.

    As if you didn't already know that...
    Pssssssh.
    HOLIDAY IN THE SUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]