12 June 2010

I said Yes!!!



Matt FINALLY did it!!
Last night, June 11, 2010 Matthew Shawn Olsen asked me to spend Eternity with him!!

I still can't believe I am getting married!!
It all just feels like a dream!

He was so sneaky, and I didn't expect it at all! He finally got the guts to ask my dad this last week, and once that was over all he had to do was pop the question!
I have never been so happy in my whole life!

Once I get the pictures from him asking me, I'll post those along with the cute story!
He is just so adorable! I am so lucky I get to marry someone like Matt! He is going to make such a great husband, and an amazing father one day!

I am so excited for all the adventures to come!!

Have a wonderful day! :)

16 comments:

  1. AHHHHH! FINALLY! Congrats! Your ring is beautiful!! Lets do lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you Sugar!!

    I love you guys so much, and am so happy that you get to be with Matt for eternity!

    I'm very excited for the next few months, I'm so happy that I get to be a part of it!

    I love you Sb :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH!! Congrats!!! We are so happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH CONGRATS!!!!!!! We really want to meet him. Let's do another cousin BBQ soon! Maybe next weekend, or the weekend after??? I'll facebook everyone. CONGRATS AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could NOT be more happy for you!!! All the best. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. CongraTs girl!!! I'm so excited and happy for you! Your ring is gorgeous! I can't wait to hear how it all happened!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Kathryn. I always wanted you in our family! That darn Blake! But I'm so happy for you and Matt. I love the Olsen family! Your cuteness will fit right in! :o) I love you, Kathryn, and am very, very happy for you! Hooray! You're getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My Goodness!! Congrats!! I'm so so excited for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you cute kids! i'm so happy for you kathryn!! you of all people deserve to be so so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea!! How exciting :) congrats to you! Happy days for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats sister! can't believe it! you two love birds are cute...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations, Kathryn! I'm so happy for you. Your ring is beautiful. So, when is the big day?

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO EXCITED!!!!!! You're ring is beautiful! And so are you and i just cant wait, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kathryn!!
    I have been waiting for this post for months now!!
    You 2 are precious! & I am so excited for you!
    Now we have really got to go get a treat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I am so happy for you two! He proposed on Steve and I's wedding anniversary! ha I guess thats a good day for love :) ha I hope you two have such an amazing life together! I can't wait for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]