26 February 2010

Chili Recipe

So this is actually my sister Camille's delicious Chili recipe, but it is so good and so easy to make! So I thought I would share it with everyone!
You will need:
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 chopped onion
1 20oz. can Rosarita Enchilada sauce
2 15oz. cans Ranch Style baked beans
1 14 oz can diced tomatoes
1/4 tsp. Cumin
1/4 tsp. Chili powder
1 can of corn
1 can of red kidney beans
First cook, and drain the hamburger. Then place into a slowcooker (Crock Pot) with all remaining ingredients to simmer for 2 hours on low!
It really is so so easy to make, but is seriously one of the best chili's I have ever had! We make it all the time for parties and stuff and get tons of compliments on it! I hope you all enjoy it!!
Thanks Camille for sharing this recipe with me!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you like my recipe, I use it lots as well. I actually got it from the "My Sister's Kitchen" we did when we lived up there, so I am not 100% sure who's recipe it actually is. I just added the corn and other things to it. I like to add other veggies too, try playing around with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on getting out of this cold! I am sick of the cold! And also I LOVE your hair!!! I think it is so stinking cute! PS Gerber Daisies are my favorite flower!!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the recipe! I made it for dinner tonight and it was very yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]