24 February 2010

I want to go on a trip..

I need to get out of Utah for a bit. Not because I don't like it here, and not because I want to get away from anyone... but just because I am SICK of the COLD!! I really really just need to sit in the hot sun for a while and not do anything but that! My spring break is coming up.. only 3 weeks away.. and I have no plans! If anyone feels like taking a road trip with me.. let me know! I am even considering just going to Las Vegas or St. George! Anywhere with heat! I am being totally serious and really want to go somewhere!! So I am getting out of here.. all I wanna know is.. Who's comin with me?!

4 comments:

  1. sorry sis, i'll be in hawaii that week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a Vegas Trip, not sure if I could swing it though. Why don't you go with Britt to Hawaii? Aren't you her travel companion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Britt why don't I come to Hawaii with you???? Can I please???

    ReplyDelete
  4. um duh you can come. you will have to pay a small fee. I can only stay for two days, but I'm certain marcie wouldn't mind if you crashed at her place for longer. i'll teach you how to use the bus.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]