11 February 2010

12 Inches... and Plus some!

Well.... I DID IT!!!!
It is all finally gone!! Today I cut about 12 inches off! We didn't measure exactly, and think it may have been a little bit more then 12, but that's not important! The fact is, I finally did it! And boy does it feel great!!!
I was so excited to cut it off, and when I got to the salon to get it done, I wasn't even scared! I am not regretting this decision at all! :)

I went from this...

To This!!

Side view..
And there it is! All my locks of hair, gone!!


Sorry there are no photos of the front... It had been a long day, and my make up was pretty much off at this point! I will get some up soon though!
Enjoy! :)



7 comments:

  1. So so so so so so cute! I love it!
    I wish you were coming tonight, but.... Next week will suffice. Can't wait to see you!

    Love you Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks super cute from the back and the side! You know I always love a good hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie, It looks so great!! I LOVE it!! I cant wait to see it tonight!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I even saw you in person tonight, and it looks so cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair it is so darling on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]