28 May 2009

Wonderful News!!

Drum roll please............... I GOT MY INTERNSHIP!!!!
No one else probably thinks this is as exciting as I do.. but I have been waiting forever to hear back from Miya Design and Interiors about being an intern for them this summer! So today I gave them another phone call to follow up, and Lori, the owner, was so so nice and sounded excited for me to come work for them. She is so willing to work with my crazy schedule and I am so happy! This takes so much stress off of life! I am so happy! I hope I will do a good job, and I can remember all my Interior Design knowledge??? if I have any... ha ha But anyway.. I am just so happy I thought I would share with everyone! If any of you need some designing advice over the summer be sure to come visit me at Miya Design in Syracuse! :)

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the interneship!!! Kathryn your so cute thank you for the cute post!!! I'm so proud of you- you'll have to help me do my house when I get one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo for you. That is great news. Let me know how yours goes.. Is this for school or for fun? Okay so we are leaving first of July. Perhaps you and I should get lunch sometime. I totally need my "Kathryn-fix."

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! That is so exciting. I was just saying the other day that I wanted to go in there and look at what kind of things they have and now I'll have to come so I can see you! Congrats again! P.S. I also miss your cute face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kathryn!!! That's so awesome! And you will get to use all your knowledge from school. So exciting! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's wonderful news! Way to go - you deserve it! That's awesome. I'll have to come over sometime and check it out since I've never been there before. But, I hear they have some cool stuff and good decorating ideas. They'll have some even better ideas now that you'll be doing an internship there. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats that is so exciting! You will do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats Kat! That's very exciting! You'll be such an awesome hard worker. One less thing to worry about right? I am in constant need of decoration tips. Will you help me!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kathryn high five!!!! thats so awesome. you need to come decorate my house. ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]