08 May 2009

So... I am a little late..

I am sorry it has taken me so long to post about my trip to Hawaii to visit Brittany! Once I got back from my trip I had to start working full time at the school, and I have been so tired! ha It sounds so pathetic but i really do think it is easier to go to school full time and work, rather than just work full time! ha ha But my trip was a blast!! I didn't want to come home! Each morning started early with breakfast in Britt's apartment, then swim suites were put on and off we went! We spent our time sailing, at the PCC and Pearl Harbor, hiking to and jumping off waterfalls, running, swimming in the OCEAN, surfing, shopping, listening to whales, eating shave ice and watching Korean soap operas! ha ha.. It was a very relaxing, fun filled trip and I was so happy to be with my sister!! Here are a few pictures! I hope you like them!



PS. my triathlon is next Saturday! I am pretty sure I might die! Wish me luck! I am REALLY scared!!! I will let you all know how it goes!

8 comments:

  1. My dear Kathryn,
    Thank you so much for updateing!
    I love your pictures, you are the cutest! I've been sitting on the computer waiting for this update, truely for about the past hour! I don't know why were not together right now! I'm excited to talk to you sunday night!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, next time take me please! I can't wait either for little Courtney! Good luck on your triathalon. You will do great. I think it is great that you are just doing it. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyy! Hawaii pictures are finally up! Very cute & fun! You better text me after the phonecall Sunday... we will have so much to discuss :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures!! You and your sister are so cute! I am so glad you had such a fun trip to Hawaii. No baby yet today. We are waiting for a room. Hopefully we will get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in Hawaii! Hawaii is a good look for you! :) You are one busy girl though! I am so amazed by you! ANd EXCITING that you get to talk to Clint!!! YAY! ALso GOOD LUCK!!! On your triathalon! I wish I had that dedication and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title to your post makes it sound like your pregnant - ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha Jenn... now that you say that.. it does! Good thing we all know I'm not! Speaking of girls who are pregnant.. SISTER... I need to chat with you about a shower! I will call you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Hawaii trip sounds like it was amazing! How lucky that you can go visit your sister there! How fun that you got to talk to clint! And good luck for your triathalon, thats awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]