26 May 2009

Memorial Day!

Every year for memorial day my family goes up to Morgan to visit all the Francis graves! I love going up there! It is so pretty and I mostly love just being with my family! This year it was a little sad because it was the first year since my grandpa passed away, but it is so good to know he is with his sweet wife again! And the rest of his family! :) Anyway, after we went up the the cemetery we all came back to my house for a BBQ! It was so fun to just hang out as a family and all be together! At one point all of my siblings were all home at the same time! That doesn't happen very much, so when it does it is really fun! :) But here are some pictures! I hope everyone had a good weekend! The Family! :) All we are missing is Jeff & Aimee, and Camille and her family!
All of us showing our pregnant tummies!.. although Jenn's is the only one that is Legit!
Ry Ry and Me! 
Behind my Grandparents headstone! 

3 comments:

  1. First off I am so proud of you for doing a triathalon. I wish I had even a protion of your motivation. :) That is so awesome! I wish I could say I did something that cool! And second you are just so stinking cute! You look gorgeous in all those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats funny! I met Sue at the funeral, shes so funny! she is friends with my little bros gf they use to rodeo together! small world!! I love ya we need to get together sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family tradition! Love all your cute pictures. Way to go on the triathalon too!! I've been saying I want to try one of those for 2 years now...still hasn't happened. I really need to get a bike! Looks like you had a blast and did a great job too! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]