09 May 2009

New Babies!

Seth and Heidi had their sweet little girl tonight! Courtney Kay Waddoups! I am sure they will post lots of pictures and tell all about her on their blog, but I just wanted to tell them congratulations! She is a beautiful baby and licks her lips like a lizard! :) I am so happy she is here finally! Seeing her made me so excited for my sister Jennifer and her husband Dave to have their baby in just a couple months!! I am so lucky to have sisters who have babies! ha I love it!! 
Happy Mothers Day to all of you moms out there!! I can't wait to be a mom one day! I hope my mom knows how much I love her! I am so lucky to have a mother who has always taught me what is right, and has stood by me in my hardest times! She is always concerned about me and only wants the best for me! I couldn't ask for anyone better than my mommy!! 

Happy Mothers Day Mama Francis! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]