26 May 2015

One month & other photos.

Dottie was one month old on April 7th. Just a few days after my 26th birthday. She is growing like a weed. At 4 weeks, she started to get really sad and was having a hard time nursing, I was worried she had reflux, so I took her into the doctor and sure enough I was right. Once we got her on the medicine she was much happier again! But because of our little trip to see the doctor, she was weighed, she was almost 9lbs! It took Lucy over 2 months to get there. So funny how they are so different! Dottie is such a sweet baby and even though she is still new to our family, we feel like she has always been apart of it! 



Dottie LOVES to eat. We barely make it 2 hours between most feedings, so we have gotten really good at nursing in the car! I'd consider us professional at this point! :) I always have to get a picture of her laying on my lap after eating, she makes such funny faces. 


We had a random snow storm in April and Lucy was so excited to play in the snow. Since we had a new sister with us, I stayed inside and watched her from the window or i'd walk out the deck for a few minutes at a time. She and Maeby had fun crunching snow and eating it! :) 




Lucy has also decided that she would like to pick her own outfits these days. She loves to wear leggings with a skirt, or a skirt with a dress, or shorts with a skirt... so many layers! ha she is so funny and so dang cute, I am loving every bit of her personality! So lucky she is ours! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]