26 May 2015

Easter

we kicked off Easter celebrations with my family party. We went to the high school and rolled easter eggs, Lucy LOVED it! She still asks if we can go roll easter eggs all the time. Matt was so cute with her and would help her chase after the eggs and then run back up the hill. Dottie and I just hung out at the top of the hill and watched the chaos! :) Then we went back home for a nice dinner together! I was really excited for Easter baskets this year because I knew I could get away with having the girls wear matching dresses to church! Lucy was so much fun this year, and kept talking about how that "sneaky  bunny" came into our house while we were asleep and left presents and candy. haha She is such a funny girl. I love her so much! And Dottie and Lucy looked extra cute in their matching dresses together. I just know they are going to be best friends. Lucy is so obsessed with Dottie and loves her so much! I'm so happy they have each other! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]