28 May 2015

Memorial Day Weekend

 On Saturday we kicked of the weekend by taking a drive up to Morgan to visit the graves of my grandparents. Dottie's middle name is Jean after both my Dad's mom and my mom's mom. I always love driving to Morgan. I have never lived in Morgan, but part of me has always felt like it is home. My dad also really loves Morgan, so being able to go up there this weekend made me feel a little closer to him (&my mom). The cemetery up there has the prettiest view. I love visiting Morgan. 







On Sunday we carried on the tradition of driving down to Manti to stay over night to visit the graves there, with Matt's family. I always appreciate the good excuse to take a visit to "our temple". We had told Lucy that's where we were married, and it was the sweetest thing hearing her repeat it, and singing I love to see the temple as we drove around it. The day was mostly rainy in the morning, but we still had a great time together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]