28 October 2014

Potty Training

Last week, on October 16th I started potty training Lucy. I have known she was ready for quite a while. She showed a lot of interest and would go to the bathroom whenever she asked. I had been putting it off because I wasn't ready to make the commitment. I knew I needed to do it soon, before I missed my window of opportunity. So last week, we took the plunge. The first day was a little rough, she had a few accidents but nothing major, I was just exhausted from taking her to the bathroom 100 times!! But I am happy to say, this little sweetie picked up on it very quickly and has done great! We have had a few accidents here and there, when she is distracted or when I forget to remind her, but for the most part she did way better than I ever thought. I am happy to have this over with (although, even though she is technically potty trained, it is not over with. I am reminding her and taking her ALL day every day) But I am so proud of my big girl! Can't believe we are to this point, and so weird I haven't changed a diaper in over a week! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]