28 October 2014

A very busy Saturday

Day 3 of potty training we broke all the rules and left the house, for almost the entire day! I was really nervous that we would mess things up, but Lucy did fantastic and didn't have any accidents!! 
We started the day by heading to Black Island Farms with my sister and her boyfriend. We started with the hayride this year and picked our pumpkins. Lucy was so excited to go get more pumpkins, she seriously loves all things Halloween! She and Matt were so cute searching for the perfect pumpkin. After getting that over with, we went in to play on the slides, see the animals, eat some lunch and go through the corn maze. Lucy loved the slides, including the biggest, tallest one, and kept asking to go again and again. She is quite the little dare devil! Matt took her on the little train ride, and Lucy was excited to ride in a cow. Matt is such a fun dad and always makes every little event for Lucy so much more fun! She and I are both so lucky to have him. While walking through the corn maze, Lucy looked up at me and said "Uh oh mommy, I go potty!" Which meant she needed to go, and go right then, so, I took her into the corn and let her pee outside. haha although I was a little embarrassed at the situation, I dont know think I have ever seen anything as cute as Lucy tiny little bum squatting in the dirt! haha We had a great day at the pumpkin patch, and as soon as we got to the car Lucy passed out! It wore her right out. 








After being home for a couple of hours, napping and playing games, We headed down to Provo to LES to watch our Cougars play. The first half of the game was awesome, and I was feeling like BYU had a football team again...... then the 3rd quarter hit and everything fell to pieces. Rats! I hate when we lose, but even if we had the worst football team out there, I would still cheer on our cougars and go to the games! ha Lucy especially loves going to the games, she has a cougar claw and a pom pom she brings with her and loves to yell "Goooo Cougars!" and "By-U" Its really sweet, and cute and funny. She does so well at the games and sits still and watches the game. At this game, we were only a few minutes in and we were watching as one of the BYU football players tackled a guy and without Matt or I saying anything, Lucy yelled "Got him!" as if she was really watching the game and was proud of the player. It was so funny! She cracks me up. We enjoyed being at the game together, eating nachos and drinking sprite! We also love going because we always get to see our good friends the Ross's/Meyerhoffers. Their season tickets are just a few rows behind ours, so we see them every game! We love our Cougars and hope that they can start to have a better season! 





^^ I guess this picture would technically be the first time I've documented this pregnancy. ha, this is my belly at 20 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! :]